[Post-sustainability-committee] Fall Sustainability Calendar

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:48:58 EDT 2015

Welcome back to LIU Post!  Our Campus Sustainability Committee Calendar for the Fall semester is shown below.

Sustainable Post Fall 2015 Meeting Dates

Monday September 21                                 HILLWOOD 106

Tuesday October 13                                      HILLWOOD 114

Wednesday November 4                              HILLWOOD 106

Thursday December 3                                  HONORS LOUNGE (Tentative)

Other Key Dates:

Car Free Day – September 22

LIU Post Fall Sustainability Event (Tentative) – October 26th

Hurricane Sandy Anniversary – Oct 29

Campus Sustainability Day – Oct 28 (Wed)