POST-EDUCATION Success Academy Open House

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Tue Mar 1 16:24:46 EST 2016

                                                                                   Success Academy Open House
                                                                                          Thursday, March 17th
                                                                                          Rosedale, Queens, NY

We're opening new schools in Brooklyn and Queens for the 2016-2017 school year - come learn more about how you could become a founding teacher or join our network in a non-instructional capacity!

Are you passionate about redefining what's possible in public education? Join us on March 17th to tour Success Academy Rosedale and see firsthand what makes Success such an inspiring place to work.
*       Hear from SA Rosedale Principal, Christina Danielsen
*       Observe classrooms and experience our innovative whole child approach

*       Join leaders and faculty for lunch on us

Interested in joining? Send your resume to Rosa.Gandler at successacademies.org<mailto:Rosa.Gandler at successacademies.org> for more information!

Best,
Rosa
Rosa Gandler