POST-EDUCATION Selfie Scavenger Hunt

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Mon Apr 14 09:15:03 EDT 2014

**REMINDER**

Join the CEIT student council TOMORROW on the Great Lawn at 12:30 p.m. for our very first #Selfie Scavenger Hunt.

Don't miss out on some great fun and the chance to win some cash!

Take a break and participate in this awesome event.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

For more information please email liupostceit at gmail.com<mailto:liupostceit at gmail.com>. Please also like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LIUPostCEITSC) and follow us on Twitter (@liupostceitsc) and Instagram (@liupostceitsc).