POST-EDUCATION TEDxLIU potential speakers rating

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:39:02 EDT 2013

Sent on behalf of Dr. Dengting Boyanton

Dear CEIT students,

Hope your semester is going well. We are very excited to share with you all that we are planning to create a TED-like experience at LIU Post by organizing our first TEDxLIU Conference. Below is the TEDxLIU Conference details:

1st TEDxLIU Annual Conference
Theme: The Innovator Within: Redefining Entrepreneurship
8:00am-12:00pm, April 24th, 2014 (Thursday)
Recital Hall, Tills Performance Center
Long Island University, Post

We are still in the process of finalizing potential TEDxLIU Speakers. If you could click the below link and rate each potential speaker online by 11:59pm 10/6 (Sunday), it will be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xpP6QRxASumDaSX30fHlSUWVAYY3ufrnMBrySDG_3rk/viewform

To check the TEDxLIU updates, please join our Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/tedx.liu

Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend! We look forward to seeing some of you at the TEDxLIU Conference!

Sincerely,

TEDxLIU Team
Website: www.tedxliu.com<http://www.tedxliu.com/>, www.ted.com<http://www.ted.com>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tedx.liu