POST-EDUCATION TEDxLIU Student Speaker Contest

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:35:23 EST 2013

Dear CEIT Students,

Like TED?
Want to be a TEDx speaker?
Interested in getting involved with the TEDxLIU Conference?

The TEDxLIU Committee is organizing a TEDxLIU Student Speaker Contest! The final winner of this contest will be invited to speak at the TEDxLIU Conference on April 24, 2014. If you have innovative ideas and great public speaking skills, join us:

TEDxLIU General Interest Meeting
12:30pm-1:30pm, 11/19/13 (Tuesday)
Pioneer Room, Hillwood Commons

If you are unable to attend this meeting in person, please fill out the attached form and e-mail it to rebecca.saltzman at my.liu.edu<mailto:rebecca.saltzman at my.liu.edu> by December 15, 2014 or earlier.

For more information, see attachments or visit our website:

http://www.liu.edu/CWPost/About/Offices/Conference-Services/Tedx-LIU-Conference

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our interest meeting!

Sincerely,

TEDxLIU Team 2014
Dengting Boyanton, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology
Director, Childhood Education Program
Founder, CESTL Conference
Curriculum & Instruction Department, College of Education
Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus
https://sites.google.com/site/dengtingboyanton/
https://sites.google.com/site/cestlconference/
http://joctl.blogspot.com
Always Listen, Appreciate, and Learn!