POST-EDUCATION Invitation to the 10th AERO conference

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:35:33 EDT 2013

Dear CEIT students,

The 10th Annual AERO (Alternative Education Resource Organization) Conference will be held between May 23 and 26 at LIU Post campus. Mr. Jerry Mintz, director of this conference and also one of our 10th CESTL keynote speakers, has shared with me that they can offer special registration discount for LIU CEIT student participants ($100). This is a great opportunity and I strongly encourage you all to participate because this conference will be very beneficial for your professional development.

If interested, please contact Mr. Jerry Mintz (AERO) jerryaero at aol.com<mailto:jerryaero at aol.com> directly for details on how to register at the special price.

AERO Conference website: https://www.educationrevolution.org/blog/aeroconference/

Look forward to seeing some of you at the 10th AERO conference.

Best,

Dengting
Dengting Boyanton, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology
Director, Childhood Education Program
Founder, CESTL Conference
Curriculum & Instruction Department, College of Education
Long Island University, LIU Post Campus
https://sites.google.com/site/dengtingboyanton/
https://sites.google.com/site/cestlconference/
http://joctl.blogspot.com