[Post-early-childhood-program] Employment Opportunities with Daycare Rescue

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:26:23 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: Shakira Lafond <shakiralafond at daycare-rescue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Efleda Tolentino
Subject: Employment Opportunities with Daycare Rescue

My name is Shakira La Fond and I am the Human Resources Coordinator at Daycare Rescue. Daycare Rescue was created to help daycare owners not only maintain a successful business but also to group their business to its full potential. A fundamental aspect of Daycare Rescue is our Staffing Service which pairs qualified candidates to various Pre-Schools/Day Cares throughout New York City.

As Daycare Rescue expands to various parts of New York City we are constantly looking for qualified candidates to send to our clients. If you know of any students who are looking for employment in a Day Care/Pre-School please direct them to: daycare-rescue.com/staffing<http://daycare-rescue.com/staffing> or have them email their resume to me at shakiralafond at daycare-rescue.com<mailto:shakiralafond at daycare-rescue.com>

Thank you in advance!

--
Shakira La Fond
Human Resources Coordinator