[Post-early-childhood-program] Portledge School is in search of a Nursery Teaching Assistant

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Sun Sep 6 19:46:04 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am forwarding a job announcement from Portledge School.  If you are interested in a TA (teaching assistant) position in a nursery class , please give Leigh Farrell, Lower School Director, a call.  Refer to the information below.

Nursery Teaching Assistant
The position is part time, Monday through Friday from 8:15am until Noon. Ideally this student would have an undergraduate degree. It would be a great opportunity for  Master's students looking for experience and an opportunity to get their foot in the door. We have promoted several of our teaching assistants in the past.

Portledge School
Leigh Farrell
Director of Early Childhood
Assistant Director of Admissions