[Post-early-childhood-program] Help Needed

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Fri Oct 2 19:25:00 EDT 2015

This message was forwarded by our dean.

One of our College's Council members is interested in hiring students to play "a merry band of pirates" at her son's birthday party.

I have a somewhat unorthodox question: We are looking for a 'merry band of pirates' to perform at my son Junie's 3rd birthday at the end of October.  I have not had luck in finding a good group and I was wondering if I could ask around at LIU SVPA to see if there is anyone in the drama programs who might be interested in doing a simple show with pay, of course, at the birthday party?  Any type of actor/performer/ puppeteer would be amazing.... For a 45 minute - 1 hour program. Let me know if you know of any student, teacher or coordinator I could approach at the university about this. Sunday, October 25 from 12:00-3:00 in Glen Cove.

For all inquiries, please contact Kimberly McGuire.  Her information is found below.

Kimberly D. McGuire
Executive Assistant to the Dean
Long Island University, Post
College of Arts, Communications and Design
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, New York 11548-1300
Phone (516) 299-2395 | Fax (516) 299-4180
School of Visual and Performing Arts is now College of Arts, Communications and Design