[POST-COM-EXECUTIVE-BOARD-OF-ADVISORS] On Behalf of Dean Rosman: September Meeting prep

Alice Baumer Alice.Baumer at liu.edu
Tue Aug 20 15:17:52 EDT 2013

Dear members of the LIU Post Executive Board of Advisors:

In preparation for our upcoming meeting on Wednesday September 18, 2013, please see the article about entrepreneurial activities and job creation at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-16/the-only-startups-that-matter-to-job-creation.html. The article is of general interest but also relates to one of the items we will discuss at the next meeting. More information including an agenda will follow soon. Our meeting will once again take place at KPMG and begin at 4:00pm. Thank you!

Andy

Alice E. Baumer
Director of Placement & Outreach
College of Management
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard-Roth Hall
Brookville, NY 11548-1300
516-299-2258
Email: alice.baumer at liu.edu<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=4tH_0CxDFEGsPA2WGkXURy-hfby23M8I70-1PFR1c5nBRaNM4FDNVzOAbRzssYrDJz3NO0TDNBM.&URL=mailto%3aalice.baumer%40liu.edu>
SafeZone Trained
Connect with me on:
LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alicebaumer<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=4tH_0CxDFEGsPA2WGkXURy-hfby23M8I70-1PFR1c5nBRaNM4FDNVzOAbRzssYrDJz3NO0TDNBM.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2falicebaumer>

Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LIU-Post-College-of-Management/108283056025476