[POST-COM-EXECUTIVE-BOARD-OF-ADVISORS] Survey

Alice Baumer Alice.Baumer at liu.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:28:19 EDT 2013

Good afternoon!

If you have not already done so, please take a few moments to complete the Executive Board of Advisors Survey. The survey can be found at the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Liu_Post_COM_Executive_Board_of_Advisors

As discussed during our March meeting, gathering this data from you will assist us in achieving the mission of the College of Management Executive Board of Advisors.

Please complete the survey by Friday, April 26th.  Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly . Thank you so much for your participation. It is truly appreciated.

Alice E. Baumer
Director of Placement & Outreach
College of Management
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard-Roth Hall
Brookville, NY 11548-1300
516-299-2258
Email: alice.baumer at liu.edu<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=4tH_0CxDFEGsPA2WGkXURy-hfby23M8I70-1PFR1c5nBRaNM4FDNVzOAbRzssYrDJz3NO0TDNBM.&URL=mailto%3aalice.baumer%40liu.edu>
SafeZone Trained
Connect with me on:
LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alicebaumer<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=4tH_0CxDFEGsPA2WGkXURy-hfby23M8I70-1PFR1c5nBRaNM4FDNVzOAbRzssYrDJz3NO0TDNBM.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2falicebaumer>

Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LIU-Post-College-of-Management/108283056025476