[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Fwd: strategic planning committee

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:50:21 EDT 2017

Please see below

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300
(O)516-299-2193
(F)516-299-3312

Editor of Educational Studies
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/heds20/current#.VE_DT-d9nLw

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michele Dornisch <Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu<mailto:Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu>>
Subject: Please forward
Date: April 11, 2017 at 11:15:46 PM EDT
To: Jeongeun Rhee <Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu<mailto:Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu>>

Jeong-eun,

I was hoping that you could forward this note to the full faculty of the CEIT that there is a vacancy on the Strategic Planning Committee for CEIT, and I am looking for nominations for this committee until April 19.

Dear CEIT Colleagues,

The Strategic Planning Committee is obviously an important committee, as the work of this committee determines the direction of the university (in this volatile time, particularly as we move towards free tuition for NY State residential students at public universities).

Dr. Shaireen Rasheed is one of our representatives on this committee.  The CEIT is the only college, other than CLAS, which has more than one seat dedicated to the college.  In addition to a member of this committee actually possibly having a voice in planning for the university, the faculty members who are our representatives on the committee could inform the faculty in the CEIT as to what is happening with respect to the strategic planning process.

Please consider self-nominating or asking someone who you know and trust to speak from CEIT’s perspective to serve on this committee.

Please send any nominations to Michele Dornisch.

Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
LIU Post, CEIT
“Criticism and pessimism destroy families, undermine institutions of all kinds, defeat nearly everyone, and spread a shroud of gloom over entire nations.”
~Gordon B. Hinckley