[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: meeting today

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:27:03 EDT 2016

Please see another update on the town hall meeting today during the common hours - see below. Please come and ask your questions and voice your concerns/suggestions!!  It will be in Khan 212.

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300