[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Committees

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Thu Mar 24 10:10:20 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I hereby announce my resignation from the Elections Committee effective April 15, 2016, when this semester's elections have been completed.  I will be available for consultation with anyone who serves on the new committee, which I believe is actually determined at the last Faculty Council meeting of the semester.  It is typically seated by Faculty Council members.  Please consider becoming a candidate for these seats.

FYI - I also think we should consider whether all of these committees ought to be "elected."  There are rarely elections, which speaks to the fact that we really don't need to have all of these committees be elected committees.

Michele

Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
LIU Post, CEIT

"What we've got here is failure to communicate" (Captain/Luke; Cool Hand Luke)