[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: Learning Communities Information Sessions

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Sun Oct 4 17:28:00 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you interested in either the first-year seminar or sophomore/junior learning community, please see the email below from John Lutz, inviting all interested to an informational meeting.

My understanding is that the VPAA will be in attendance on Monday.  The learning communities model is being endorsed by the administration and is also part of the strategic plan.

Go n-éiri an bóthar leat,
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. [The perfect is the enemy of the good.]- Voltaire