[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: updates + updated dates

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Tue Jul 7 13:03:02 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Once again, in my role as one of your representatives on the Faculty Council, I am forwarding this update from the Faculty Council chairperson to the full-time faculty of the CEIT.  Please note that the schedule change is expected to take place in the 2016-2017 academic year, and there has been no specific decisions on what that schedule will be.  However, it does look like it will include fewer common hour times as well as more class sessions on Fridays.

The committee which met (below) is not a policy-making committee - it is simply a committee to foster better communication between the faculty and administration.

Thanks,

Michele