[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] National CPR Foundation Scholarship for Education Students

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:56:01 EDT 2019

Hello Students, see potential scholarship in the link below:

https://www.nationalcprfoundation.com/scholarship/?fbclid=IwAR1wD7WEtrFLZGMXbQEaiCbYdAGuawYzx6dQVLoCMdCXq_pmQ92G6vk8Bsg

718-488-1615

Enrollment Services 718-488-1013 Main number
Room S310
Brooklyn Campus
[http://www.liu.edu/~/media/RedesignImages/University-Home/Logo/liu_logo-1.ashx?H=110]<http://www.liu.edu/Home>
Thank you for contacting me at  the Enrollment Services office, your questions are important to me and will receive a reply within 72 business hours.
Please be advised that this response is an attempt to remedy inquiries and concerns about your account.
"Urgent Case Scenarios"  may require face-to-face counseling and if so those recommendations will be suggested and concluded in my response.