[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Scholarship info for Women

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Jun 12 09:50:24 EDT 2019

Hello Students, see link for possible scholarship opportunities for women!

https://collegesofdistinction.com/advice/50-scholarships-for-girls-women-in-the-graduating-class-of-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3LeEHImCy29fNjfUNTKLMPF8MwQcIrcArP5WpzRPuLuLS2XqqVJr7KUqA

718-488-1615
Enrollment Services 718-488-1013 (Main number)
Room S310
Brooklyn Campus
[http://www.liu.edu/~/media/RedesignImages/University-Home/Logo/liu_logo-1.ashx?H=110]<http://www.liu.edu/Home>
Thank you for contacting me at  the Enrollment Services office, your questions are important to me and will receive a reply within 72 business hours.
Please be advised that this response is an attempt to remedy inquiries and concerns about your account.
"Urgent Case Scenarios"  may require face-to-face counseling and if so those recommendations will be suggested and concluded in my response.