[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC employment opportunities

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Tue Apr 30 11:31:48 EDT 2019

See Below for Employment Opportunity: This site is NOT to be used for practicum or internship.
 Beverley Mack Harry Consulting Services Inc. is a New York State licensed outpatient mental health clinic that services the Central Brooklyn Communities.  We were established in 1990 and for the past 29 years have provided Psychotherapy, Psychiatry and Medication management to children and adults.  Though our agency was founded to service the Caribbean community, we service all cultural groups, ensuring that our clinicians provide culturally sensitive treatment.  Our services include: Individual, family, couples and group psychotherapy; Psychiatric evaluation and treatment including medication management; medical services.

With regard to employee benefits, we provide supervision and clinical hours that may be needed for full licensure.  In addition, our full time staff receive two weeks of  vacation, one week sick and contribution to medical insurance.   We also hire part time fee for services clinicians.  Interested applicants can send their resumes to: bharry at bmhpsychotherapy.org<mailto:bharry at bmhpsychotherapy.org>.   Our location is 738 Crown Street, Brooklyn, New York 11213<x-apple-data-detectors://1>.