[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Cafe Bustelo Scholarship Deadline May 24, 2019

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:06:14 EDT 2019

Hello Students,

https://www.cafebustelo.com/en/scholarship?fbclid=IwAR2Ht8jau9UFzWmNxx5Qp3wEhOQrTCSdaiq4ib_EXHq2eb8BcwpkeaiJUcQ

Café Bustelo® aims to invest in the Latino community by awarding scholarships to those who seek better futures for themselves, their families and their communities. We're looking for motivated college students with a passion for community involvement and furthering their education.

¿Quieres ser parte de este desafío? By applying for our scholarship, you could receive one of twenty $5,000 scholarships at any HACU-member institution!

All applications must be submitted by May 24th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

________________________________

 Open to the following:

  *   Full-time undergraduate or graduate students of Latino descent - Open to all majors and
  *   Must be 18 years or older and
  *   Currently enrolled at a HACU-member institution within the United States, D.C. and Puerto Rico.

Enrollment Services 718-488-1013 Main number
Room S310
Brooklyn Campus
[http://www.liu.edu/~/media/RedesignImages/University-Home/Logo/liu_logo-1.ashx?H=110]<http://www.liu.edu/Home>
Thank you for contacting me at  the Enrollment Services office, your questions are important to me and will receive a reply within 72 business hours.

Please be advised that this response is an attempt to remedy inquiries and concerns about your account.

"Urgent Case Scenarios"  may require face-to-face counseling and if so those recommendations will be suggested and concluded in my response.