[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Missing Information/ Spam Concerns

LIU Brooklyn SOE Advisor soe-advisor at liu.edu
Sun Oct 21 12:19:16 EDT 2018

Attention CSP Students,

Ms. Christina Scheinberg has sent out emails concerning possible placement sites to some programs already and will continue to send out emails concerning practicum and internship placements.  However, we have discovered from numerous students that these emails are being sent to their spam folder.  We are asking that you please check your spam folders and continue to do so in the upcoming months to not miss out on important information.

CSP Field Coordinator Contact:
Christina Scheinberg
LLC, 2nd Floor, Room 231

Zalika

Zalika Taylor
Enrollment Services Counselor
Email: soe-advisor at liu.edu<mailto:soe-advisor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
Office Hours, Sloan building 310:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-6:00pm
Tuesdays 10:00am-7:00pm
Fridays 10:00am-5:00pm

"Parents can only give good advice or put their children on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." - Anne Frank