[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] FINAL REMINDER: FALL/DECEMBER 2018 Graduation

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:26:26 EDT 2018

Hello CSP Students,

Attached are instructions on how to review your degree audit and apply for December 2018 graduation term through your MYLIU account. The deadline to apply for degree conferral is this Friday, October 19th, 2018.

ALL STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION INCLUDING ADVANCED CERTIFICATES MAJORS.

1. Students should log onto MYLIU, https://my.liu.edu/psp/MYPRD/?cmd=login  ("Self Service - Degree Progress/Graduation") and apply for their specified degree or certificate.

2. Diplomas cannot be awarded if you are missing any of the following requirements:
 1. A final grade in each course in your program (If you have courses with 'INC' and will not complete these courses; you  must send an email from your MYLIU account to me ASAP stating this so we do not count them as deficient in your degree audit).
 2. Minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A
 3. Mandated workshop- Child Abuse
 4. Passing of E-portfolio

Diploma Information: Please check your personal information in MYLIU Self Service to insure that your name and address are accurate for the purposes of your diploma.  Your Primary Name and Preferred (or Permanent) address will be used for issuance and mailing of your diploma.

If you would like to modify this information, please do so as follows:

  *   add a "Degree Name" if you would like to add or remove a middle initial or spell out a middle name (last names cannot be changed  using this method - you must submit documentation to Enrollment Services to modify your last name)
  *   add a "Degree Address" If you would like your diploma mailed to an address other than the one already on file for you
  *   add a "Degree Address" of ENROLLMENT SERVICES PICK-UP and we will hold your diploma for you to pick up

*Diplomas are usually made ready 4-6 weeks after the degree is awarded*

Zalika

Zalika Taylor
Enrollment Services Counselor
Email: soe-advisor at liu.edu<mailto:soe-advisor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
Office Hours, Sloan building 310:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-6:00pm
Tuesdays 10:00am-7:00pm
Fridays 9:00am-5:00pm

"Parents can only give good advice or put their children on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." - Anne Frank