[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] UPDATE: Graduation Deficiencies for Spring/Summer 2018

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:55:46 EDT 2018

Hello Students, this email is for all students who applied for graduation for May 2018. We want to address the graduation notices you received regarding missing requirements for exams, workshops, core classes and/or E-portfolio/comp exam; we have updated and are in the process of continuing to update all your LIU transcripts to reflect the most current information we have.

We encourage you to not panic and be patient as we work with Enrollment Services to sort things out so you may walk across the stage in May.

FYI: you can also review some of these "missing" requirements yourself online through MYLIU by looking at your transcript at the bottom where it states: Non-Course Milestones. For students, who completed the workshops at LIU, this information will be listed with a passing grade of 'P' in the term you completed it.

We hope this helps to clear up a lot of the confusion and there is no need to send frenized emails or phone calls.

Have a good day!

Zalika

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
Library Learning Center, Room 232
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: soe-advisor at liu.edu<mailto:soe-advisor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
*Hours of Availability (No appointment necessary; walk-ins only):
Mondays- Thursdays, 11am-6pm
Fridays, 10:00am-5pm
Out of Office: Friday, March 30th, 2018- Wednesday, April 4th, 2018

"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." - Martin Luther King, Jr.