[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Fall 2018 practicum placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:24:35 EDT 2018

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a fall practicum placement, please see below:

Adult

Brooklynclub PROS

Brooklyn Community Services

718-310-5600

1310 Rockaway Parkway Brooklyn, NY 11236

Jeffrey Malone, LMHC

jmalone at wearebcs.org

718-310-5633

Email Jeff Malone Resume and Cover Letter

Only accepting practicum students for fall 2018 who can remain for internship I in spring 2019 and Internship II in summer 2019 OR students who are only looking for Internship I & II.

Library Learning Center (LLC), 2nd Floor
Room 231
Fax 718.488.3472