[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Fall 2018 Practicum Placement: Group Interview: June 28th 2-3PM

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Jun 21 14:50:58 EDT 2018

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are interested in a fall 2018 practicum placement with the intent of remaining for internship I in the spring and internship II in the summer, see below:

ICL IS HOLDING A GROUP INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY, JUNE 28th FROM 2-3PM.
Email your resume to Ms. Sanchez AND cc Christina Scheinberg on your email.  Be sure to mention that you are an LIU student.

This placement is for various location in Brooklyn

Adult

Residential Treatment and Outpatient Services

Institute for Community Living

212-385-3030

Various Locations in Brooklyn

Headquarters at: 125 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004

Melanie Sanchez

Educational Coordinator

melanie.sanchez at iclinc.org

212-385-3030 X16014

Email cover letter and resume

In your email cc me and mention that you are an LIU student.

Group Interviews are held periodically: next one is Thursday June 28th from 2-3PM

Library Learning Center (LLC), 2nd Floor
Room 231
Fax 718.488.3472