[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Placement: FCA Seeks Additional Interns

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:22:13 EDT 2018

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you looking for internship, please see the attached and email below:

It would seem that the EISEP placement would be the best fit for MHC students.

Email Ms. Jinny Ferro with any further questions.

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Long Island University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. - LIU Information Technology
Hello,

Family and Children’s Association (FCA) is still searching for interns in several of their programs. Please review the attached ads for the following placement opportunities:

·         Hempstead Prevention Program – Bilingual CASAC-T

·         Education & Training Program – Community Health/Public Health or Other Major

·         Nassau Haven – 2nd Year MFT or MSW student

·         EISEP – 2nd Year MHC student

·         SNUG – Criminal Justice, Psychology, or Other Major

Interested students should complete the attached application and email it to me with a copy of their resume.

Please feel free to email me with any questions/concerns.

Thank you,

~Jinny

Jinny Ferro, M.Ed.
Director of Education & Training
Family and Children’s Association
100 East Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
JFerro at familyandchildrens.org<mailto:JFerro at familyandchildrens.org>
Office: (516)746-0350, ext. 4365
Fax: (516)742-8434
www.familyandchildrens.org<http://www.familyandchildrens.org>

FCA relies on your contributions to help us continue to fulfill our mission – to protect and strengthen Long Island’s most vulnerable families and their communities. Consider joining the FCA Family by investing in the growth of a better Long Island for all: Support Our Mission<http://bit.ly/2ogIjyi>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient any use or disclosure of such information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED by applicable law. You are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, then notify the sender immediately.