[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC fall 2018 placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:04:59 EDT 2018

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

If you are interested in BCS PROS, please apply ASAP, as they are beginning to make their determinations for fall 2018 placements:

Adult

Brooklynclub PROS

Brooklyn Community Services

718-310-5600

1310 Rockaway Parkway Brooklyn, NY 11236

Jeffrey Malone, LMHC

jmalone at wearebcs.org

718-310-5633

Email Jeff Malone Resume and Cover Letter

Only accepting practicum students for fall 2018 who can remain for internship I in spring 2019 and Internship II in summer 2019 OR students who are only looking for Internship I & II.

Library Learning Center (LLC), 2nd Floor
Room 231
Fax 718.488.3472