[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] E-Portfolio Grading Update

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:16:06 EST 2018

Hello Everyone:

I have recently received inquiries from some of you regarding your E-Portfolio exam scoring and whether or not you have passed the exam.  Please be advised that the Counseling faculty is in the process of reading and scoring your E-Portfolio exams.

There is no need for you to contact us about this - we will contact each student to notify them of them about the results from their exams and we would appreciate it if you could wait until you hear from us.

Thank you.

ELS
Ellen L. Short, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Library Learning Center
1 University Plaza, Room #204
Long Island University/Brooklyn Campus