[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Updated REMINDER: Counseling E-Portfolio Submission Deadlines

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:40:39 EDT 2018

Hello Students,

The E-portfolio is only required for students completing a master's program; not the advanced certificates!

Applications submitted for:
January Graduation (Fall program completion)- due September 15th
May Graduation (Spring program completion)- due December 15th
September Graduation (Summer program completion)- due April 15th

E-Portfolio orientations will happen during the Fall and Spring semesters to help you with the process.  Specific questions can be directed to CSP faculty, Drs. Short, Aurora or Lieberman.

FYI: Please note, I am now located in Sloan (S) 310, Enrollment Services Office; my hours of availability are listed below. There is a clipboard at the main window to sign in to see me.

Zalika

Zalika Taylor
School of Education
Enrollment Services Counselor
1 University Plaza, S310
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: soe-advisor at liu.edu<mailto:soe-advisor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
Office Hours (Sloan building 310):
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-6:00pm
Tuesdays 10:00am-7:00pm (Teaching FYS 11am-12pm)
Fridays 9:00am-5:00pm

"Parents can only give good advice or put their children on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." - Anne Frank