[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Great News, School of Education New Location!!!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Sep 1 13:30:57 EDT 2017

Hello Students, the School of Education wants to welcome you back for the fall 2017 academic year and wishes you a great start to the semester!

We have exciting news and wanted to let you know that our offices have to the main campus of LIU-Brooklyn! We are now located in the Library Learning Center- 2nd floor.

The campus will be closed on Monday, September 4th, 2017 to recognize Labor Day Holiday; we will re-open on Tuesday, September 5th. Remember classes begin on Wednesday September 6th, 2017.

Zalika

"The best teachers are those that show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see." - Alexandra Trenfor

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
Long Island University- Brooklyn
Library Learning Center (LLC), Room 232
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: soe-advisor at liu.edu<mailto:soe-advisor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
Fax: (718) 246- 6351
Fall Hours of Availability:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 11am-6pm
Tuesdays, 12-6pm
Fridays, 10:00am-5pm