[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer Job or Internship Opportunity for Students

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue May 23 11:39:37 EDT 2017

Dear Students,

Environment New York is currently hiring paid campaign staff and unpaid interns for our summer campaigns! Environment New York is a statewide, citizen-based environmental advocacy group that works to protect our clean air, clean water and open spaces. This summer they are working to protect our critical environmental protections.

Environment New York is hiring students to work on our campaigns this summer in Manhattan. We're looking for folks that are hard working, good communicators and committed to making positive social change. Click here to apply<http://fundforthepublicinterest.org/jobsthatmatter_p.html>.

This summer our top campaign is to stop rollbacks of our most critical environmental protections.

The President and Congress have stated publicly that they plan to weaken dozen of protections for our air, our water and our public lands. Just recently a member of Congress drafted legislation to abolish the Environmental Protection Agency. The debate is moving quickly and the proposals to roll back our environmental protections are going to keep coming.

That's why Environment New York will be urging Senator Schumer and Senator Gillibrand to stand up for the places that we love and the health of the American people.

AND to win this campaign we are hiring students across New York to get out into communities and build support for this issue. Over the course of the summer you can expect to make between $4,500-$6,500 ($11-$16/hour) as a full time member of our staff. We also have unpaid internships available for passionate students who can't work with us full time.

To apply for the job please use the link Here<http://fundforthepublicinterest.org/jobsthatmatter_p.html> and select Manhattan for where you want to work. To apply for the internship, send your resume and intent to apply to tlaing at fundstaff.org<mailto:tlaing at fundstaff.org> .

Learn more about our campaigns at http://environmentnewyork.org/home<http://environmentmassachusetts.org/home>

Tatiana Laing

Canvass Director

Fund for the Public Interest