[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Information for E-portfolio submission

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Mar 8 17:09:47 EST 2017

Dear Students,

This is a follow up reminder that everyone and anyone intending to participate in the e-portfolio process this semester MUST forward an email to aaron.lieberman at liu.edu<mailto:aaron.lieberman at liu.edu>, ASAP, stating their intent to participate in the e-portfolio process for this semester only.   The deadline had been extended and there is still time to participate for those interested.

As stated in a previous email:

We are continuing to use the "Digication" site as our e-portfolio platform for this semester.   Changes in the platform may occur in the future, but remains unchanged for this current round of our capstone project.

Everyone (New AND previous users) planning to participate in the e-portfolio process this semester MUST email their intention to participate and must include the following information:

1. Name

2. LIU email Address

3. Student ID number

Please forward this information to aaron.lieberman at liu.edu<mailto:aaron.lieberman at liu.edu>.

Thank You

Dr. Aaron Lieberman
Associate Professor
Long Island University
Department of Counseling and School Psychology
alieberm at liu.edu<mailto:alieberm at liu.edu>