[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Picture A Cure Fundraiser

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:42:17 EST 2017

Dear Students,

Come on down and get an updated picture for your professional profiles like LinkedIn or your Microsoft Outlook! Take advantage of this fundraising and headshot opportunity that is open to students, staff and faculty.

·         Event: Picture a Cure for Relay for Life

·         Date: March 8th from 12noon to 3pm

·         Donation Suggestion: $5 for a new updated headshot. All proceeds go to Relay for Life

·         Time commitment: Sign up for 10 minute time slots by reaching out to Monica James x3400

·         You can pay by submitting $5 to this page main.acsevents.org/goto/pictureacure<http://main.acsevents.org/goto/pictureacure>

Don't need a picture but want to make a donation to support our Relay for Life? Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=41133298&pg=personal&fr_id=79384&s_locale=en_US&et=dPVRRa_h68bxqfiUL-mDDw&s_tafId=2031552>.

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: