[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] REMINDER: LIU, Brooklyn hosts The Children's Aid Society: Using Evidence-Based Models to Provide Preventative Services to At-Risk Youth and Their Families

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Jun 14 10:57:39 EDT 2017

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Long Island University, Brooklyn would like to invite you to a workshop on Monday, June 19th at 4:30PM where we will be hosting The Children's Aid Society.

A panel of presenters will be speaking about using evidence-based models to provide preventative services to at-risk youth and their families.  Attached you will find the details around the event and the speakers.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we hope to see you there!

Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>