[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall Practicum

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Tue Jul 18 11:06:35 EDT 2017

Dear MHC and MFT Students,

Those of you who are looking for a practicum placement for this fall and have not yet connected with me, I suggest you do so ASAP.

I have attached a word document with information about what you need to know about the practicum and internship experiences. Please review this before reaching out to me.

I have also attached MHC and MFT practicum agreement forms here that need to be completed by your on-site supervisor before you are able to enroll in the course.

Please reach out ASAP if you plan on completing practicum this fall.

Fax 718.488.3472