[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important E-Portfolio Information

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:04:54 EST 2017

Dear Student,

Important E-Portfolio Information for those who were unable to attend the E-Portfolio Orientation Session on Friday:

Please note that all of the materials presented at that orientation were included as attachments to the invitation which was sent out to all students on February 13th.    Please review the materials as guidelines as you engage in this process.

Please note the following points:

We are continuing to use the "Digication" site as our e-portfolio platform for this semester.   Changes in the platform may occur in the future, but remains unchanged for this current round of our capstone project.

Everyone (New AND previous users) planning to participate in the e-portfolio process this semester MUST email their intention to participate and must include the following information:

Name.

LIU email Address

Student ID number

Please forward this information to aaron.lieberman at liu.edu<mailto:aaron.lieberman at liu.edu>

This process holds true whether you are a first time user or have an existing or previously created an e-portfolio account.E-portfolios from earlier semesters automatically go into an "archived" area.  They are still accessible and all previously uploaded information remains intact, but faculty will only be accessing the CURRENT portfolios.

The requested information you are requested to provide, will then be sent to Information Technology so that they may create and provide each student with their own portfolio page where your portfolio information is to be uploaded.

Dr. Aaron Lieberman
Associate Professor
Long Island University
Department of Counseling and School Psychology
alieberm at liu.edu<mailto:alieberm at liu.edu>