[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] From the Dean

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:09:47 EST 2017

Dear students,

Following President Trump's Executive Order on immigration, the School of Education affirms its commitment to pluralism and our diverse student body.

In addition to the recent message from President Cline that directed students with concerns to the Dean of Students (jessica.hayes at liu.edu<mailto:jessica.hayes at liu.edu>), the School is Education is also available for support and guidance. Please feel free to email or call me directly, or stop by my office. There is nothing more important to me in my role as dean as serving you.

Finally, a host of valuable legal and “know your rights” resources are provided at http://www.suny.edu/immigration/​.

Sincerely,

Amy Patraka Ginsberg, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Education