[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] 2nd Week of Add/Drop Update

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:05:33 EDT 2016

Dear Students,

As we approach the second week of the Add/Drop period, we want to remind you of the tuition liability guidelines.

 "Students who drop ONE or ALL course(s) for the term by Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 will incur no tuition costs."

"Students who drop ALL courses for the fall 2016 term will be assessed 25%  tuition liability in week 2 of the Add/Drop period."

"Students who process Add/Drops during week 2 and remain enrolled in at least one course will have no liability incurred for any drops completed during week 2."

Beth Wilkow
University Registrar, Long Island University
Ph: (516) 299-2589

[http://webapps.liu.edu/media/liu-header.2015-10-15%2011-19.jpg]