[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Update on Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 mandated workshop dates

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:57:36 EDT 2016

Hello Students, we are still working to confirm workshop dates for this academic year for you. I will send an email with an update as soon as there is confirmation of dates for either term.

In the meantime, I suggest  looking to other schools to complete missing workshop requirements or completing some online especially if you are up for graduation in January 2017.

The following workshops can be done online:

  1.  Child Abuse (All majors) http://www.workshopsexpress.com
  2.  School Violence Prevention (Counseling, Teacher Education and School Psychology majors) http://www.workshopsexpress.com
  3.  Fire Safety (Teacher Education majors only except Educational Leadership)- Etraintoday.com<http://Etraintoday.com>
  4.  DASA: Bullying/CyberBullying contacts can be found at http://www.uft.org

Please note wherever you complete the workshops, I will need a copy of the certificate of completion in order to update your LIU records accordingly.

Zalika

"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." -B.B. King
Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 407
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone:(718) 488-1381
Fax: (718) 246- 6351
Hours of Availability: Monday-Thursday 10:30am-6pm; Fridays 10am-5pm