[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Reminder to Register for the Fall 2016 term

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu May 26 14:57:12 EDT 2016

Dear Students, Fall 2016 course registration has been underway for a few weeks and we just want to remind students who have not yet enrolled of the importance of registering early to secure your place in your preferred  course and section. Please note there are no waitlist for courses; it is first come, first registered!

  *   Remember if you have any holds on your account, you will not be able to access the system online and must come into the office to register in person.
  *   For those students completing practicum, fieldwork or internship,  paperwork must be submitted first to Ms. Christina Scheinberg (christina.scheinberg at liu.edu<mailto:christina.scheinberg at liu.edu>) for approval prior to receiving a permission number to register for the accompanying course.

Some Important Dates for the Fall 2016 are:
September 5     Labor Day-holiday
September 6     Convocation Day
September 7     Weekday classes begin
September 7-20  Registration and program changes for ADD/DROP without penalty
September 10-11 Semester classes meeting Saturday-Sunday begin

Zalika

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand." -Chinese proverb

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>