[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Upcoming Ph.D. Seminar Session!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu May 12 16:02:20 EDT 2016

Dear students,

Dr. Short is holding a Ph.D. seminar on Wednesday, May 25th, from 5:00-7:00pm in the CUE Conference Room.  If you are interested in the process of applying to Ph.D./Psy.D. Programs; we understand it can be a challenging process.

There will be one or more guest speakers at the event, who are currently in Ph.D. programs (and who are graduates from our Counseling programs). See attached flyer!

Please RSVP to Dr. Short directly via email.

Ellen
Ellen L. Short, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Program Coordinator
School of Education
Department of Counseling and School Psychology
Long Island University/Brooklyn Campus
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor,
Office 419, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone:  (718) 488-3358