[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer Registration Reminder

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu May 12 13:15:50 EDT 2016

Hello Students, as the spring 2016 term comes to a close I wanted to remind you that Summer I begins on Monday May 16th, 2016. For students who are enrolled in weekend courses, your term begins this Saturday May 14th. We suggest you email your instructors if you have not yet heard anything about your course and where it will be held or what to prepare for the first day!

  *   Please note if you are still interested in registering for a summer course; you have until Monday, the first day of classes. Remember if you have any holds you will not be able to access the system online and must come into the office to register in person.

Important dates for Summer I:
May 14-15       Weekend session classes begin
May 16  Weekday classes begin
May 17  Registration and program changes end
May 28-30       Memorial Day-holiday
May 30  Last day to withdraw from undergraduate courses
June 1  Last day to apply for comprehensive examination
June 27 Last day of class/Final Exams
June 27 Last day to withdraw from graduate courses
June 27 Last day to complete withdrawal appeal process
July 2-3        Weekend session final examinations

Important dates for Summer II:
July 4  Independence Day - holiday
July 5  Weekday classes begin
July 6  Registration and program changes end
July 8  Last day to apply for September degree
July 9-10       Weekend session classes begin
July 13 Last day to withdraw from undergraduate courses
August 15       Last weekday class
August 15       Last day to submit thesis and complete degree requirements
August 15       Last day to withdraw from graduate courses
Last Class Meeting      Final examinations
August 20-21    Weekend session final examinations

Zalika

"If you're not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you're determined to learn, No one can stop you." - Anonymous

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>