[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Congratulations and Dean's Reception

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu May 5 11:59:26 EDT 2016

Dear Graduates of 2016,

We are so pleased to have an opportunity to honor all of our graduates next Wednesday, May 11 from 5-7 pm in Luntey Commons.  We want to insure all counseling and school psychology students that will participate in graduate festivities this season know of the event and, if available, will come to be a part of a reception to recognize all our graduating students and acknowledge those being especially awarded for their academic achievements in our programs.  An email has gone out previously by Shinelle Romeo-Walcott and RSVP's should be forwarded to her ASAP at Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu> in order that we are able to accommodate all that intend to attend.

Thank you and Congratulations!!!

Dr. Williams

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>
Web: drwendiwilliams.com

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]