[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Seeking Research Participants for doctoral research (chance to win $200)

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:55:00 EDT 2016

Dear Students,

Please see below an opportunity to participate in a research study of a graduate student in the Clinical Psychology program at LIU- Brooklyn. See below for details and consider participating.

My name is Shannon McIntyre, and I'm a clinical psychology doctoral candidate at Long Island University. I am requesting your participation in my  dissertation research, which is investigating the impact of clinical training & personal therapy on counselor's effectiveness. I am trying to data from several counselors before my deadline on Thursday, March 24th, and I would be very grateful for your help.

Your participation will involve completing a survey, consisting of a series of multiple choice questions and a short digitized task, and taking roughly 20-30 minutes to complete. You will be asked to download a software program, and given the option to remove this immediately following your completion. When you finish, you will also be entered into a raffle to win a $200 Amazon gift card. To get started, please click the following link: http://research. millisecond.com/slmc83/ SocialInteractionStudy.web<http://research.millisecond.com/slmc83/SocialInteractionStudy.web> Please note: All data collected will be kept anonymous.

If you have any questions or concerns about the study, please do not hesitate to email me at this address, and I would be happy to speak with you. This research has been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB approval #: 14/05-208) at Long Island University.

Thank you very much for your time, consideration, and participation!

--
Shannon Lindsay McIntyre, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, or dissemination of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.