[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Robbin Simon

Kathleen Prince Kathleen.Prince at liu.edu
Wed Mar 23 11:17:07 EDT 2016

Dear counseling program alumni,

It is with tremendous sadness that I inform you that your former classmate and student of the LIU - Brooklyn Counseling Program, Robbin Simon has passed on March 18. Robbin was diagnosed with cancer.
For those that knew her, Robbin was a gentle, loving and generous human being. We are very grateful to have been touched by her presence in our program.  Flowers were sent on behalf of the counseling program to her family.​ Her family has also provided a link through the funeral home to manage the expression of condolences to them.

http://www.pirofuneralhome.com/m/obituaries/Robbin-Simon

In the photograph below, Robbin is pictured with her classmate Milieka Ward for a class project they created and presented in professor ShawnTina Harrod's course. They both had very much to proud of on that day.

[image1.JPG]

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

Department of Counseling and School Psychology, School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Phone: 718-780-4369<tel:718-780-4369>; Fax: 718-246-6351<tel:718-246-6351>
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=d464pZe5NEqXNR52mH2ClFHyK2wvkdEI5bJBFISM3qmmue-IZkO71RgdGxFAmFZt8KrkS52Dw4g.&URL=mailto%3awendi.williams%40liu.edu>
Web Address. drwendiwilliams.com

​