[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Job Posting for Union Square Practice

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:24:20 EDT 2016

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are planning to graduate at the end of spring and are looking for a position to obtain licensure hours, see below.

Subject: Job Posting for Union Square Practice

Union Square Practice, a small mental health practice in Manhattan, is looking for an upcoming graduate or recent graduate of the Mental Health Counseling Program who is looking for License Hours. We are looking for someone to start part time and to transition into full time. The position of Clinical Coordinator requires individuals to  screen all new patients who come to the practice over the phone, determine if they are appropriate for the practice, and refer to a prescribing clinician or refer to an outside source. The Clinical Coordinator will also be responsible for Prior Authorization work. A background in psychosocial or clinical interviewing and sales is desired but not necessary. All applicants will be trained. All Clinical Coordinators will be guaranteed supervision towards their license hours, with the option of one day seeing patients at the practice.

Please contact Keira.Rakoff at unionsquarepractice.com<mailto:Keira.Rakoff at unionsquarepractice.com> for more details regarding start date and salary.

Keira Rakoff, MA, MHC
Clinical Coordinator
Union Square Practice<http://www.unionsquarepractice.com/>
817 Broadway, 10th Floor
NY, NY 10003
212-991-1109
Keira.Rakoff at unionsquarepractice.com<mailto:Keira.Rakoff at unionsquarepractice.com>

If you would like to protect email communication by using our SECURE SERVER please email me with a request to do so and I will initiate a SECURE communication.

Otherwise:

This electronic message contains information that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information contained herein is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message (including attachments) is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.  There are inherent confidentiality risks in communicating by email.  While safeguards are in place to ensure your privacy, you should not use email communication if you are concerned about any breaches of privacy that might inadvertently occur.