[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] "We Should All Be Feminists": Gender Studies Board Symposium on March 29th at 2:00PM in LLC 515

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:14:23 EST 2016

Dear Students,

On March 29 at 2-5:30 pm, the Gender Studies Board in collaboration with the Society for the Psychology of Women (Student Representative Marluy Izaguirre Born) and the Activist IV Social Justice student group are hosting a Gender Studies Board Symposium.

The programming will begin at 2pm in which a group of faculty, staff and students will gather to discuss Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists". This book discussion will be a kick off for the presentation of brief faculty presentations of research and projects in the area of gender-related studies.

Please consider attending and, if you are interested, submit your name to receive a free copy of Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists" book.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>
Web: drwendiwilliams.com

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]