[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Possible Fall Placements

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Tue Jul 26 11:52:14 EDT 2016

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Please see below for possible fall placements.

Please note you MUST SUBMIT RESUME by AUGUST 1 for a fall placement.

Please also ensure that you explore who your supervisor will be and if you will be allotted the required amount of hours

Outreach is a destination employer in the field of behavioral health and addiction, and as a result we receive large volumes of field placement requests from educational programs throughout the 5 boroughs and Long Island. Many of Outreach's clinical programs offer fieldwork placement and training opportunities for interns (MSW/MFT/MHC) who are enrolled in graduate programs.

Because Outreach receives a volume of internship inquiries from schools and individuals interested in candidates, please take a few minutes to view the below guidelines.

Inquiries should be made by August 1 for internships that begin in the Fall semester andDecember 1 for those that begin in the Spring semester.

Availabilities for internship opportunities occur on a seasonal basis and are not guaranteed. Please view the below directory for better guidance.

Inquiries that do not include resumes attached will not be reviewed. You are strongly encouraged to check with your school to see if we have an existing institutional relationship, or have them reach out directly to us. Please note for those interested in a CASAC internship, we give preference to CASAC internships to Outreach Training Institute students.

SERVICE LOCATION        CONTACT
Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Services       Richmond Hill, Queens

bethcovelli at opiny.org<mailto:bethcovelli at opiny.org>

        Greenpoint, Brooklyn

jillmastrandrea at opiny.org<mailto:jillmastrandrea at opiny.org>

        Bellport, Long Island

dawnwigutow at opiny.org<mailto:dawnwigutow at opiny.org>

        Brentwood, Long Island

kristawhitman at opiny.org<mailto:kristawhitman at opiny.org>

WOMEN'S SERVICES
Intensive Outpatient & Day Treatment
        Richmond Hill, Queens   elizabethtremaine at opiny.org<mailto:elizabethtremaine at opiny.org>

        Bellport, Long Island

dawnwigutow at opiny.org<mailto:dawnwigutow at opiny.org>

ADOLESCENT RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Ridgewood, Queens

susanmrakovcic at opiny.org<mailto:susanmrakovcic at opiny.org>

        Brentwood, Long Island

johnmvenza at opiny.org<mailto:johnmvenza at opiny.org>

ADOLESCENT OUTPATIENT SERVICES  Richmond Hill, Queens

kerriblack at opiny.org<mailto:kerriblack at opiny.org>

        Bellport, Long Island

craigbrodmerkel at opiny.org<mailto:craigbrodmerkel at opiny.org>

        Greenpoint, Brooklyn

andreapersaud at opiny.org<mailto:andreapersaud at opiny.org>

YOUNG ADULT OUTPATIENT SERVICES
OUTREACH TRAINING & FAMILY CENTER       Brentwood, Long Island  craigbrodmerkel at opiny.org<mailto:craigbrodmerkel at opiny.org>
For more information about these programs, please visit: http://www.opiny.org/career-opportunities/internships
<http://www.opiny.org/career-opportunities/internships>

Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Phone 718.780.4087
Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]