[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Job Posting
Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Jul 12 11:24:22 EDT 2016
P/T Group Facilitator/Case Manager
· Provide a positive role model of confidence, support, assistance, and reinforcement necessary to assist clients with the identification and understanding of their problems and knowledge of various methods.
· Performs duties related to outreach and supplemental services including the implementation and ongoing operation of support groups, outreach efforts in the community and services.
· Observe, monitor and evaluate the progress and / or interactions of the client confidentiality. Ensure that clients understand and abide by policies and procedures.
· Follow-up on problems and or violations as indicated or directed.
· Must be energetic and able to empower and motivate clients while fostering a desire for self-improvement.
· Must be bilingual English and Spanish (some of our clients do not speak English).
· Satisfy other duties as assigned.
· Mandatory Bilingual English/Spanish
· Two years experience administrative support and assistance.
· Two years experience counseling individuals and/or groups providing therapeutic results.
· Possess high degree of confidentially and sensitivity.
Shift: 20 Hours a week, must be able to work some weekends and holidays
Compensation: Salary 15.00 per hr. DOE
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to HR at foodfirstinc.com<mailto:HR at foodfirstinc.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Part-Time Group Facilitator and Case Manager Flyer.docx
Size: 15366 bytes
Desc: Part-Time Group Facilitator and Case Manager Flyer.docx
Url : https://lists-1.liu.edu/pipermail/bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc/attachments/20160712/0862a0d0/attachment.obj
More information about the BKN-SCHOOL-OF-EDUCATION-CSP-MHC