[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer Teaching Positions Available: Reach Reading to Students of All Ages this Summer

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Mon Jan 25 16:24:38 EST 2016

Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer

·         Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $550 and $700 per week while teaching.

·         Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.

·         Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.

The Institute of Reading Development<http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/_home> is seeking candidates for summer 2016 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degreeor higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.

We hire people who:

·         Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure

·         Are responsible, hard working, and have good communication and organizational skills

·         Will be patient and supportive with students

The Institute teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges anduniversities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption inliterature.

We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at:http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/

Notice: This email and attached files (if any) are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, protected by law or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the named addressee or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and delete all copies of this email from your system.

This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties. We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager, School of Education
LIU Brooklyn
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Room #401
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email - Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu>
Phone - 718.488.1055
Fax - 718. 488.3472